Maps of happiness and sorrow
- Have a cadastral map or another map ready.
- Walk through the territory and look with your eyes open: which places in the site do you think are happy and which are unhappy?
- Talk with the students about why they are happy or unhappy for them.
- Also note the important questions that were asked.
- Mark the place on the map (eg Happy, Unhappy pictograms).
- Create something nice in these places (colored footprints, chalk foot contours, natural mandalas … and document it).